Monday 21 June 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning ......! Doesnt the world look better with just a little sunshine ? People are happier too - even Monday morning on the school run was a pleasure today !!!

Back to my tour of the US. Next stop was .....................................







We had great fun driving up into the Hollywood Hills to see how close we could get to the famous sign and we passed some gorgeous multi million dollar homes too !


We spent 4 days in LA and saw where the Oscars are held, Rodeo Drive and visited Santa Monica and Universal Studios.


More next time...



Todays creation came about cos dear Hubby, bless him, had left out an old tin that a belt came in to throw away.






Well I decided with a little bit of decoration it would be perfect to store some of my crafting goodies!!



I love the SU bird cage image and Choc Chip and Old Olive is one of my favourite combinations.

Now what shall I put in it ......?

I also have a card to show you made from Rose Red and Old Olive design papers. I have actually made my own embellishment by sewing (anyone who knows me, knows I dont DO sewing, lol!) onto paper and adding a pretty button. I find it so easy to use the Stampin' Up! products because they always look beautiful together !





Must go now - need to fill my new tin , lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment