Wednesday 14 July 2010

Polka Dot

Sports Day was postponed cos of the weather but at least it meant I had a bit more time to play with my new SU parcel that was delivered today !

I must confess to feeling a little overwhelmed at the choice of all the lovely colours I've now got and decided to keep it really simple by making some baby cards using the Punches hostess set.




For the girly one I used Regal Rose ink and card and used stamps from Vintage Vogue and Greenhouse Garden to create the flowers. I even allowed myself to use one of my precious rhinestone clear brads lol !


To make the background I used the very useful dotty background stamp and white ink to make positive and negative paper.


The boys version is similar but different ! I used Bashful blue ink and card and Brocade Blue ribbon ( couldn't spare TWO brads in one day !!)


Two simple cards and no colour choice dilemmas!

1 comment: