Saturday 28 August 2010

Flight of the Butterfly

Oh what a beautiful morning .... as the song goes ! Isn't it nice to see the sun shining and NO rain !

Been doing a bit of work in the garden this morning and making use of Hubby's muscles before he goes off to the footie.


Todays card is bright and cheery to match the weather and uses my favourite Butterfly punch and Flight of the Butterfly stamp set.

Used Melon Mambo and Soft Suede card and ink with some of the Bella Bleu paper and linen thread.

One tip for anyone who hasn't got a Stamp-a-jig - get one !!! I know when you are browsing the catalogue at all the yummy things this doesn't automatically jump onto your wish list but its so useful and saves a lot of time and mistakes.

Off to finish tidying the garden then might get chance to 'play' this afternoon x

2 comments:

  1. another lovely card Julie. I totally agree you on the stamp-a-ma-jig, I wouldn't be without mine now :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Julie! I think I am the stamp-a-ma-jigs biggets fan. It was one of my first SU purchases and I can't understand how people create without one!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete