Wednesday 25 August 2010

Same stamp, different colour...

Hiya , is it me or has summer disappeared ? Its 8 o'clock and its getting dark and I've had to put the fire on !



Firstly I have noticed my blog counter has gone over 1ooo! I know thats a tiny amount in the big scheme of things but I'm thrilled and still can't believe people keep looking. I've also had some lovely comments , which I really appreciate so if you visit please say hello and don't be shy !


Todays card is using the same flower from Greenhouse Garden but in much softer colours.


Used some of the lovely Choc Chip designer papers and the sentiment is from Oval All, punched with the scalloped oval. Looks completely different in this colour combo doesn't it ?

Might even use a different stamp next time lol ! x

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card Julie and congrats on your blog counter, it's great to know people take time to read and be inspired x

    ReplyDelete