Friday 17 September 2010

Hiya, hope you are well.


Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone for the lovely comments about my Tiny Tags Christmas tree - it's really nice to get some feedback. I have a few more ideas but have not had chance to test them yet !

I have made loads of cards this week but have been in such a rush to get them all done and out on time that I forgot to take any photos . Won't do that again !


Today was the first day back of my floristry course and we had to make some modern wedding buttonholes ( traditional carnations were banned ! )

Anyway , while using these gorgeous dark red leaves my thoughts turned to Rich Razzleberry and I realised I haven't used this colour for over a month !!!!

Perhaps I'm no longer addicted ,lol !!! I do think however that my 'rehabilitation ' has been aided by my delivery of new colours !

I'm not allowed to show you anything yet but the 1st of October is not long away now and I think I may have been converted to a new fave colour ! I'll leave you to guess which one.

Back to Rich Razzleberry, I decided to use it with the I {heart} Hearts set to make the card for the wedding we are going to tomorrow

Lets hope the rain keeps away !

Back soon x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, your buttonholes and your card are both gorgeous. I love the CAS feel of the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those buttonholes too! And the hearts look so pretty layered like this.

    ReplyDelete