Friday 3 September 2010

Last Chance

Hiya, sorry haven't had time to update my blog over the last few days but I have been very busy !

I have had my sneak peek at the new SU catalogue that launches on 1st Oct and .... it's FAB !!! Bigger , better and with all the new colour combinations - what more could a girl want !

The prices have increased slightly so I have spent this morning choosing things I want from the current edition and have placed a big order - if there are current items you still want September is definitely a good time to order and save you some pennies to spend on the new goodies available from next month !
The Last Chance list is also out with some excellent bargains , while stocks last , so feel free to contact me if you want to treat yourself.

I've been so excited looking I've only got a couple of quick cards to show you. These are using up the left overs- I don't throw anything pretty away ! Colours are Basic Black and Very Vanilla and strips are from Bella Toile background stamp. These backgrounds go along way if you only use a bit lol !




The butterfly has been done using a stamp from Greenhouse Garden - I discovered this while I was waiting for my Flight of the Butterfly set to be delivered !

Sometimes less is more !

Hopefully I will have more to show you soon but I have got to start writing my October wish list lol !!! If you would like a new catalogue ordering ready for the 1st please let me know. x

1 comment:

  1. really pretty cards Julie, love what you have done with the butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete