Tuesday 7 September 2010

Occasional greetings

Back to school day in our house today !

Haven't the holidays flown by this year ? I'm not sure whether it's because the girls (or me!) are getting older but we haven't really had any " I'm bored " days.

Been at work today though so haven't really noticed how quiet the house is when I'm home alone during the day.


Todays card is one for my eldest to send to her friend, instructions were HOT pink so out came Melon Mambo.

Cool ! was the reaction so I guess it passed the test lol !

Looking forward to the peace and quiet tomorrow and hopefully some crafting ..... x

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Julie! Your daughter is very lucky to have such a talented mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, the bold colours are fabulous together!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty and fab colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete