Tuesday 9 November 2010

Growing Green

Hiya,


Well I must have jinxed it, the future wasn't orange for Wolves on Saturday! At least they were holding on for a well deserved point until Man United scored the winner in the last minute (AGAIN ! ). Hubby was gutted !! He's a sucker for punishment -they are playing Arsenal tomorrow !



For todays card I have used my new Growing Green stamp set. I must confess that this was my favourite of the new sets in the new catalogue and one I just HAD to have ! I have loads of ideas but just not enough time at the moment.

These flowers are so simple but so elegant.

Thank you for stopping by and I really appreciate the comments I receive.

Sorry it's short and sweet but I still need to make a card tonight for a 7 year old boy that I've got to post in the morning - I don't have any 'spares 'that are suitable !! x


4 comments:

  1. Just love your colour choice and LESS is certainly the new Black!?! Love it!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Julie, so clean and simple xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Growing Green too and your card is beautiful in its calm neutral shades. Looking forward to seeing the boy's card!

    ReplyDelete