Sunday 21 November 2010

Monster Quickie

Hello

I remembered today that I hadn't shown you the quick card I needed to make last week for a 7 year old boy - so here it is ...................

Really, really quick and I made it extra quick by stamping the monster twice - once on white and once on Marina Mist. I then cut out just the body of the blue one (so no fiddly cutting out of the arms and legs) then stuck it on top of the one on white card and coloured the arms and legs in with my Marina Mist marker. The colours are so accurate you can't see the join !

The Make a Monster set is sooo much fun - I think it should be sold as a form of therapy lol ! I defy anyone to use it and NOT smile !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Eeeee I love this set! Endless fun!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Julie, I haven't got round to buying this set yet it looks like a lot of fun though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the card, Angela. I haven't got this set - yet!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun card and that's just the sort of clever technique I remember AFTER I've spent hours cutting out fiddly arms and legs! TFS.

    ReplyDelete