Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas everyone !

Well, are you ready ?

I think I nearly am, supermarket braved, presents delivered and now just the cake to decorate.


It's been a mad, mad month (December always is in our house) and I have been busy making orders for others. I am always flattered that people ask me but I must get better organised because it means my personal cards are always very lastminute.com lol !


Looking forward to having some free time to just 'play' just for the fun of it !


This week I have made 9 money wallets, 5 bags of reindeer poo, 4 Christmas chocolate bars, 3 bags of snowman poo, 2 wreaths for the cemetery and a partridge in a pear tree ! Well, perhaps not the partridge but here are the wallets....

Ribbon for the ladies and a paper band for the gents.

The chocolate bars were inspired by the talented Vicky and will decorate our Christmas table

I even used the left overs from the wreath to make an arrangement for the hall

That leaves me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope that all your Christmas wishes come true !!!

I have decided to take a break from blogging next week to enjoy the festivities with my family, and we also have Sophie's birthday to celebrate on the 27th but I will be back in the New Year and I would like to thank everyone that has left me a lovely comment this year and those who are too shy but read anyway, make it your New Years resolution to say hi !

Merry Christmas ! Enjoy ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment