Tuesday 4 January 2011

Crumb Cake Wedding card

Well, it was back to work today- isn't January such a depressing month ?

I do have something to look forward to though- Hubby gave me some money for Christmas so that I could choose some more goodies !!!!

He asked Isabel to make me a money wallet to put it in and this is what she came up with............

Before you say aaah bless, she told me she did it all by herself except Daddy tied the bow for her ! I think he needs a few lessons lol !! Anyway it's the thought that counts and the contents were very much appreciated !

Todays card is in Crumb Cake using the Bella Toile background stamp, heart from I {heart}hearts, Mr & Mrs from Occasional Greetings and Sentiment from one of last years Sale-a-bration sets. I have used last years sets loads and love how Stampin Up bring us free sets that are really beautiful - have seen some fantastic samples around made from this years sets.

The background stamps are so generous that I had enough to make another card , just varied the orientation this time- I am trying to use up my odds and ends as I go along this year because I don't like to waste anything but end up with a big pile of scraps on my desk and no room to work lol ! Does anyone else do this or am I the only messy crafter ?

Off to choose my new 'toys' and FREEBIES !

1 comment:

  1. I love these neutral combinations, they look really elegant and Isabel's money wallet is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete