Thursday 20 January 2011

Last of the colour experiment

Okay, I promise this will be the last of my'same design/different colour' series !

I have really enjoyed experimenting and todays version is the distressed/vintage look.

These have a more grown up feel to them and have a lot of dimension..............

I hope my 'dabbling' has showed you how designs can have a completely different feel just by changing the colour and also just how versatile the Stampin Up products are.

Next time you make a card, make another one in a completely different colourway, it's surprising how using different colours can also change your mood !

I promise next time I will use different stamps............. but for now must get back to the toilet dilemma lol !!

2 comments:

  1. These latest vintage ones are definately my favourite of the bunch! Love the colours, these papers are yummy!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of thing I love - taking a design and being amazed by the different look and feel of it when you change a few details. The cards are lovely Julie!

    ReplyDelete