Saturday 8 January 2011

Up North !

Hello, hope you are all having a good weekend.


I'm just back from a lovely trip 'up North '. Hubby was going up to see Wolves v Doncaster and on hearing this Becki invited me to visit and attend her class.

Isabel came with me too and had a lovely time playing with Becki's daughter, Leanne.


The lovely ladies in Becki's class made me feel very welcome - hello Elaine if you are reading, please learn how to leave me a comment !


I mentioned yesterday I had a few projects to complete and they were little gifts for Becki and Leanne.

Firstly I made a milk carton box and filled with choccies

I stamped a sheet of the sadly retired Pale Plum with stamps from Always Elegant in Perfect Plum. The greeting is from Oval All and the flower is made from the Vintage Vogue set.

In the same colours I also made a little box to hold a pocket size pack of tissues .......

This time I used the Bella Toile background stamp and made the flower using the Boho Blossoms punch.

For Leanne I bought some pretty pencils and rubbers and then stamped some wrapping paper to match ...........

All wrapped up and ready to go

So thank you again Becki , Leanne and the rest of the family for a fab day !

Back soon with piccies of what we made at the class - and for anyone who is missing Becki's blog, she is having a few problems with her internet at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Julie I wish I could have met you yesterday!!! Hopefully very very soon!! Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should imagine you'll be invited regularly if this is an example of what you might bring! They're stunning gifts!

    ReplyDelete