Wednesday 16 February 2011

For the boys...

Evening all, hope your week is ticking along nicely.
Todays cards are for the male of the species, always seem harder to do - give me girly and pretty any day lol !


The design paper in this one is from the Elegant Soiree set which is so versatile because there are some gorgeous ones which are very feminine but there are also patterns that work well with masculine cards and some that could go either way !


Have added a cute Tiny Tag and the blue is Marina Mist.


Bright colours of the Celebrations papers for this one. I think 'Ollie Owl ' looks even cuter with wings (just stamp twice, cut off the sides and re attach ). Good old star punch to make the bunting again -I haven't used it for stars yet lol !


Before I go I have a little teaser for you - a picture of work in progress...........


What do you think I am going to do with these ? Answers on a postcard please ..........

Here's a clue - it will be girly and pretty !!!

Off to do some more cutting out x

No comments:

Post a Comment