Monday 14 February 2011

With Love x

Happy Valentine's Day to you all


Warning loads of pictures today lol !


Todays card is of course Hubby's Valentine card. This was one of those cards that evolved as I made it. I used I {heart} Hearts stamp set and Love Letters papers, predictable I know but despite doing well with my Christmas cards (up to 23 now ! ), my Valentine was still lastminute.com

I decorated the inside too and also made him a cute little pizza box to match





Love that tafetta ribbon -think I'll ask him if I can have it back lol !


What did I put inside the box? Some cute little Valentine coins that I attached to the scallop circle punch shapes to make them co ordinate




I even lined the inside of the box- I must love him to use my precious papers !




The eagle -eyed amongst you will notice that a Melon Mambo one has snuck in there.



Well , he was pleased with my efforts this morning but I think the romance of the moment was lost slightly when I said I needed to make something to show you lot on my blog lol!



Couldn't leave the girls out so I made them a little bag of coins in various shades of pink - that's where the Melon mambo one escaped from !


Thank you for looking and staying with me. I really appreciate every comment that is left so please show everyone some love today and if you read a blog leave a comment.


Enjoy your time with a special someone whatever you do xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Valentines set Julie and well done on keeping on top of your Xmas card target xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if you've been having fun! Love your coordinated gift set and the coins for your girls. Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete