Wednesday 2 March 2011

100 and not out

Evening all,
I must start with a big thank you to you ALL. Today is my 100th post and over 7000 visits so thank you , thank you, thank you to everyone that reads.

I really appreciate you stopping by and I love reading your comments. If you haven't yet said hi please don't be shy - Elaine I know you're out there lol !

More scrapbook pages today - my two little cuties pretending to be angelic

The flowers are from Vintage Vogue and I have stamped the edges of the Rich Razzleberry card with a little stamp from Tiny Tags in white ink to just soften the edges.

Reversed the colourway this time for the opposite page.

It was almost spring like today and I even ventured into the garden and cut the grass for the first time this year ! March already - do you realise we move the clocks forward this month ?

Speaking of March you may have seen that Stampin Up have reduced some items by up to 30% for March ONLY so if you would like any more information please get in touch. Also if you would like to 'Spring clean' your photo collection and turn them into a special keepsake please contact me and I'll gladly try to help.

Here's to the next 100 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment