Monday 28 March 2011

Bathroom chaos

Evening all,



They have started on the new bathroom today and everywhere is in chaos - I didn't realise how much stuff I have accumulated in my airing cupboard! Perhaps I should leave it empty and use it for storing craft goodies lol.



Todays cards were made for my cutie little nephew who was 2 yesterday. Having two girls I don't 'do' boys but I decided the Celebrations papers were perfect for a toddler, bright and colourful but not babyish..



The monster's balloon is paper pieced and just a small piece of string stamped from the one in the Crazy for Cupcakes set. Had to make another one from the girls..........

Used Fox and Friends this time and I also used the monkey to stamp some wrapping paper but I forgot to take a picture He had a little party yesterday at a ball pool/play centre and I had to laugh when Isabel said it was a lot smaller than when she used to go !!! It's amazing how perception changes with age - I couldn't believe how loud it was lol !!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love these cards Julie - especially the one with the number background. They're so bright and happy - perfect for a toddler birthday!

    ReplyDelete