Friday 25 March 2011

Printed Petals

Hello all, hope you are well


I'm still suffering with my knee but it was a good excuse to sit outside in the garden this afternoon ! Hasn't it been a beautiful week ? I love Spring and it has definitely sprung now lol !


Todays card is using a new set for me (actually it's not mine I stamped a few from Angie ) - Printed Petals.........

Colours are Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry. Sorry the En Francais writing looks smaller at the bottom, it isn't I just couldn't squat down to take a level piccie !

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to change the clocks - an hour less in bed !

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and the colour combo. I'm getting so bogged down with samples for the new mini that it's nice to see something different!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete