Saturday 19 March 2011

What a Perfect Day

Evening all,

Hope you've all had a nice day - I have had a fantastic one !

Been to my first Stampin Up regional training event at Coventry and met some lovely, creative ladies. Special hello and waves to Nicky, Terri and Sylvia, fellow newbies who kept me company.
We got to see and play with some of the amazing new goodies available to you from 1st April- unfortunately I can't show you those yet but I will show you the swap I made.


Here is the recipe on the reverse.............




and here's a few of the fronts



I've never done swapping before but it was great fun and next time I will show you some of the fab creations I received in return.

Also Hubby got to see Wolves beat local rivals Aston Villa for the first time in over 30 years so he's had a good day too !

Off to add to my wish list - its definitely got bigger after today lol !

Thank you to Paula, Charlotte and Kelly and everyone from Stampin Up for a great day.

1 comment: