Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day !

Happy Mother's Day to you all !


Silly me made my cards weeks ago (shock, horror ,very organised ) and then today after giving them out I realised I hadn't taken any pictures. Think it works better when I'm lastminute.com lol !


Anyway I do have a special card to show you- made by my youngest, Isabel. Isn't it wonderful ?


I just love it when I receive a hand made card.


She has used one of her stamps from Pink Gem. She loves these cute characters and even has one of the stamps named after her ! Janet ran a competition to name 2 little monster stamps (very appropriate lol! ) and Isabel was sooo excited when her choice of Iggy and Izzy won.


We even had to go to our local stockist and take a picture of her with 'her' stamps on sale !


Better go and inform my cute little monster it's time for bed, back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Julie - you have a very clever daughter there - she must get her talents from her Mum!! Thank you so much for your company at Coventry I had a great day. Hope to catch up with you again soon. :Love Terri xx

    ReplyDelete