Thursday 21 April 2011

No Fox, just his Friends !

Hello all,




Isn't it nice to have some beautiful weather - it makes such a difference to wake up in the morning knowing it's going to be a sunny day !


Today I decided I should give you a break from my obsession with the Springtime Vintage papers and new Mini items.




I don't often make boys cards, I do confess to preferring girly and pretty - must be from having 2 daughters lol !


I decided to use the Fox and Friends stamp set (but not the fox today ) and the Celebrations designer paper.




Okay so far, no Mini items but then I just found myself NEEDING to use the Top Note die, oh and the Decorative Label punch, oh and the Square Lattice embossing folder - and a little Owl snook in there too !!!




I DID try not to use them but..... well, a girl's got to do ,what a girl's got to do lol !




These two show why I love this embossing folder - it can completely change the look of your Designer paper
It also changes the physical feel of the paper, it almost becomes like fabric.




Once I started embossing I couldn't stop !



Well, I did manage not to use any Springtime Vintage papers - til next time lol !


2 comments:

  1. What a fab set Julie! Love the bright colours, and I agree, the embossing folder gives such a different dimension to the same papers!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Big Shot is so addictive isn't it! I can understand why you couldn't leave it alone for long :) I love fox and friends though. A lovely set of cards!

    ReplyDelete