Wednesday 25 May 2011

Fun Flowers






Hello all, hope you are well



Finally this morning I got to play with my new Fun Flowers die - and I know it's definitely going to be one I use a lot !


My inspiration for todays projects came from a simple little tealight which I decided needed to be a bit prettier.

The before picture.............

and after.....................Looks much better between uses now ? The base is the medium sized flower and as I used Very Vanilla I glued 3 pieces together before I ran it through the Big Shot , just to make it a bit sturdier. I then stamped it with one of the flowers from Growing Green in Crumb Cake.


The smaller Crumb Cake flower was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and then the centre was embossed with the Square lattice folder and finished off with a Pear Pizzazz Boho Blossom and a little pearl. Quicker to make than to explain lol !


As the Big Shot allows you to cut more than one sheet at a time , it would be rude not to and so I made a few coordinating cards





Look how deep that embossing is - love it !


I also made a box using the Top Note Die with my new Pear Pizzazz ribbon and buttons

These boxes are sooo sweet and ideal for jewellery or a gift card.

Sorry for the piccie overload but just wanted to show you all my new toys Hope you like ?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection using the fun flowers die Julie! I must use mine!!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete