Sunday 29 May 2011

More motorbikes

Evening all



What a dark ,dismal ,dreary day - typical Bank Holiday weather ! Hope it cheers up later in the week.



Todays cards are more motorbikes- yes, I am actually enjoying using this and it has probably doubled the amount of male cards I make lol !




Have used paper from the Love Letters range because I think it has a tyre tread feel to it. Sentiment is from the very useful Occasional Greetings set


Have also created some extra 'tracks' by inking some linen thread and placing on the card. A bit messy but I think it creates the desired effect !



A Father's Day version this time - again stamped on Love Letters papers and sentiment from Occasional Greetings, a good recipe this lol !


Now I'm off to sit down for some Sunday night family viewing - Britain's Got Talent - the girls love it, I'm not so sure !

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Julie! Love the inking of the linen thread to create extra tyre tracks, and the background you've created on the second card by stamping the motorcycle stamp on the grid paper!
    I'm also going to sit down to BGT after my hubbie has finished watching his programme!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete