Sunday 22 May 2011

Survival Sunday !

OMG what a tense afternoon !!!


It started quite leisurely with a relaxed, early family Sunday lunch out then Simon, Sophie and my father-in-law and brother-in-law set off to Molineux for the most important game of the season.



Isabel and I went to a local flower festival and then called at a garden centre as she wants to start growing some veg. We haven't got room for a vegetable plot but bought her a container and a few plants- I'll keep you posted how it goes !

Then.... we settled in front of the telly and the radio simultaneously to see how the football scores would go. Supporting Wolves is never straight forward but they definitely made hard work of it today, with their fate in their own hands they just needed to win to stay in the Premier League...............by half time they were losing 3 nil !!


I was having to keep texting the other scores to them at Molineux and it was such a rollercoaster, with Wolves in and out of the relegation zone like the okey cokey lol !!

All's well that ends well and a goal with 5 mins to go (thanks Becki lol! ) secured Premier League status for next season and local rivals Birmingham relegated.



I do have a card to show you, another motorbike one.........








Very quick and simple, background stamp is from Trendy Trees. I have had a very busy week and am still hoping for a full day crafting with my new Big Shot.


Off to put the champagne in the fridge before the Wanderers return. We ARE Premier League !!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol finger crossing worked a treat :-) it also means that I will have a happy team at work tomorrow. Like this card, I must go for more manly stamps, especially with Fathers day next month!! x

    ReplyDelete