Wednesday 29 June 2011

Courgette update

Evening all,





Think the photos today are just slightly better- normal service will resume next week !


For those of you concerned about the courgettes, I can report that all is well at the moment - in fact they are positively blooming lol !




See, you're impressed now aren't you ? The carrots look okay too (above the surface) and the lettuces are starting to get a few leaves but I don't think we will be feeding the 5000 anytime soon !


Today I have used some little stickers that are not SU but they are cute and as soon as I saw them I thought Wild Wasabi and Pumpkin Pie lol ! Does anyone else think in SU colours ?


I love this swirly stamp from Trendy Trees, I would buy this set just for this one stamp !


Have used the square lattice folder and the sentiment is from Party this Way


Off to water those veg, enjoy whatever you're up to this evening

1 comment:

  1. like the colour combination - is the sentiment fom SU?? x

    ReplyDelete