Saturday 11 June 2011

Evening all,



Well, a new cucumber it is lol ! There was no miraculous recovery and if possible it looks even worse so we are going to try again.


It's a bit late for me this evening, past my bed time , but I have only just finished baking ! One of the ladies in my floristry group is opening her garden tomorrow and I am going along to help out (wonder if she's got any cucumber plants I could 'borrow' lol ) and so after tea I decided to make some cupcakes to take along. Well the cakes turned out fine but I used some new cupcake cases and they looked terrible after they were cooked, see through and greasy so at 9 o'clock I decided to start again and made a coffee and walnut cake which looks much more presentable to inflict on the general public !


When I asked the girls what they thought about the cupcakes they said they looked fine but then they had the light bulb moment and realised that if I didn't take them they would be able to have them instead ! Instantly they became ' not as nice as you usually make Mom' but how many can we have before bed lol!

Todays card is a little Silver Wedding card using the Owl punch...........





Very quick and easy to do , this punch is so useful, I've seen some very clever creations about but I just haven't had time to try them yet.


Now I'm off to bed and I hope it doesn't rain as much as is forecast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment