Sunday 5 June 2011

Fast and Fabulous



Hello there, hope you have all been enjoying the mini heatwave



Fast and fabulous may be the name of the stamp set I have used today but it also sums up the last week. As always the holiday has flown by but we have had a fab time. We have been away for the last few days to Barmouth and the weather was absolutely fantastic. The girls had a great time on the beach and I was happy to watch the world go by !



We definitely had a room with a view...........
.


I had taken some stamps and ink in case we were stuck indoors but the sun was shining constantly. I did think of stamping on the beach but I was too worried that my precious inkpads would dry out in the heat lol ! Should have taken punches instead ! At least the rain this afternoon meant I could have a little play without feeling guilty that I wasn't cutting the lawn.


Anyway back to Fast and Fabulous, this is another card I have been asked to make and is a large 8 x 8 square but credited for the design must go to Kate from Kate's Krafts. She sent me a very similiar card for my birthday recently (minus the Nan ! ) and I fell in love with it straight away, the design ,the colours ,the sparkles everything...........



I love that stamp I have used to make the background and I'm sure I will be using that a lot.


Look at those lovely sparkles ! Hope you don't mind me CASEing it Kate and I promise to try my own versions soon too. Jules , thanks for the post too , it was a lovely treat to get home to !


It's nice to go away but it would be much better if the fairies came and sorted out the washing and ironing lol ! Back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Stamping on the beach could have been really messy! I shudder at the thought of sand getting into ink pads!

    Glad you had a nice time, xx

    ReplyDelete