Saturday 18 June 2011

Night Owl

Hello everyone, hope you are well


When are these April showers ever going to end ? We have a heavy downpour then the sun comes out , it looks beautiful and then just as I decide it's safe to put the washing out (again) the rain starts lol ! Isabel has Sports Day on Wednesday so be warned it's sure to rain then !



Today's card is made using the cute Owl punch.............

Colours are Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand. Love how the different tones combine.


I know I haven't shown you any flowers for a while but I have made a few arrangements for the cemetery from my sister and I as my Dad would have been 70 today and of course it's Father's Day tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Dad xxx

Back tomorrow with another card and some stunning roses.








3 comments:

  1. a real night owl Julie, he's lovely and so is your floral arrangement xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are lovely - a fitting tribute

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are lovely - a beautiful tribute

    ReplyDelete