Saturday 25 June 2011

Party this Way



Evening all,



Sports Day finally got to go ahead yesterday without any rain and I was a very proud Mom as Isabel came 2nd in the skipping race and 3rd in the bean bag pick up race. I will really miss these type of occasions when she grows up !

Talking of growing up, Sophie is off to a 13th Birthday party tonight - for a BOY lol!! I was trusted to make the card but instructions were no numbers on it (obviously not cool ) and no ribbon - as if ? Anyway this is what I came up with..............



I used the Party this Way set, Celebrations paper and the star punch - simples ! I also made a wallet and message card for the vouchers............


Moms do have their uses lol ! I've also just been required as hair stylist and make up artist but luckily Hubby has got the chauffer job ! Also fully booked tomorrow as laundry maid as she is going on a school trip to Germany at 6.30am on Monday and NEEDS to take the top she is wearing to the party tonight ! Along with the other mountain of ironing - better get an early night !

3 comments:

  1. a lovely birthday set Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant set Julie! Perfect for a young lad. We do have our uses we mums and our reward for all these services is that we get to be chief cuddler too! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great set Julie. I love this stamp set & the Celebration papers.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete