Wednesday 22 June 2011

Teacher thank you


Hello everyone,




Well, as I predicted rain stopped play for Sport's Day and it has now been resceduled for Friday- so get your brollies ready lol !



I'm sitting here waiting for the UPS man but the delivery is NOT for me, Hubby has ordered a new phone. I'd forgotten what a nuisance it is having to wait in, normally I am in a state of excited anticipation!!



I am doing a stall at Isabel's school Summer Fair soon and so my thoughts turned to thank yous with teachers in mind. Todays colours are Sahara Sand, Real Red and denim blue. No, that's not a new SU colour , I cut up a pair of Hubby's jeans! Don't worry he wasn't wearing them at the time and he WAS throwing them away I didn't just raid his wardrobe lol !(might be worth a look though).............



Isn't the Big Shot clever ? Don't know if you can see but I also embossed the denim






Love the flower using the swirl from Trendy Trees, doesn't it fit perfectly ? Sentiment is from Oval All.


I also made a flower in a pot to match................



More denim blue lol!Will definitely take a closer look at old clothes before I throw them in the charity bag now- hope you like ?

No comments:

Post a Comment