Wednesday 15 June 2011

Top Note Die Frame

Evening all,



Do you ever have one of those days where you are constantly busy, rushing around but don't seem to actually achieve anything ? Well, I'm having one of those WEEKS lol !

Nothing major but just loads of little jobs to get done and no spare time which is not good for crafting.


Also I'm finding it difficult to find something to show you that doesn't involve Fun Flowers - think I am seriously addicted !

I have made a little photo frame with the Top Note die, with Father's Day in mind.............







I have only temporarily stuck the photo on because I think definitely need a more recent one but I think you get the idea ! It stands up really nicely and I thought it would be ideal for a desk at work ? Top tip - fold your card and paper and then run both through the Big shot at the same time with the fold slightly inside the die. I'm making it sound a lot more complicated than it really is !

Colours are Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink and hearts are from I {heart} Hearts set. Will definitely try this again when I've got more time.


Quick update on the cucumber saga- we couldn't get another plant so we are trying courgettes now so fingers crossed lol ! Just to prove I haven't killed off all of Isabel's plants, we have progress with the mini tomatoes.....


Off to watch The Apprentice, enjoy whatever you're up to !

1 comment:

  1. Very clever idea Julie - I love your sweet photo frame! Those tomatoes are looking fit and well but we won't mention cucumbers...! Vx

    ReplyDelete