Tuesday 23 August 2011

More Scrapbooking

Hi all, how are you ?





Another couple of scrapbook pages today. I must thank Jules for urging me to have a go because although I've been making cards for years , I just didn't 'get' scrapbooking but since having a go I'm hooked !

I'm not very good at it yet but I am really enjoying working with some of my millions of photos. The moral of the tale is - don't knock it until you've tried it lol !

Anyway this is what I've been up to...............




Colours are Early Espresso, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. Aren't the little butterflies from the Embosslit die cute ? This is the second page................



and the 2 pages together................







If you would like to start scrapbooking please get in touch and I can help you choose some useful goodies lol!




Something football related to show you - this was the state of play after Hubby and Sophie returned from the match on Sunday



Wolves TOP of the Premier League !!! This is a very rare sight apparently only happened once before in Hubby's lifetime so they felt it deserved a photo. I think they've dropped to 3rd now, but I'm sure they'll settle for that. They have gone off to Northampton tonight for a Cup game and at this moment Wolves are 2 nil up, so maybe the undefeated run will continue ! May be a good time to ask Hubby for a SU treat- much better value and hours more enjoyment than a football match lol !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment