Wednesday 28 September 2011

Crumb Cake has gone !

DON'T PANIC, it's not on the retired list- I'm talking about my usual photo place lol !




I normally take my photos in the hall and it was almost a Crumb Cake colour but this week we're having the hall, stairs and landing decorated- and boy are we in a mess !!!

The bedrooms have got paste tables, ladders ,paint etc in and the whole house is covered in a layer of white dust ! Can't wait til it's finished and I can tidy up - I have even been glad to go to work !

Todays cards are made using the gorgeous Springtime Vintage papers which are only available for a few more days- I must confess to ordering another pack as I love them so much !




The flower is made by cutting into two scalloped circles. Colours are Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz.A girly owl this time and some seam binding ribbon.


If you NEED any of this paper before its gone forever please get in touch.


Off to try and find my bed x

No comments:

Post a Comment