Wednesday 21 September 2011

French Foliage

Evening all, are we well ?



This morning I saw the UPS van turn into my street and for a few seconds I got really excited, until I quickly realised I wasn't waiting for an order and so it wasn't my house he would be coming to !

However I did realise I still had a stamp set from my last order that I hadn't used yet. How bad is that lol ?

I must confess that French Foliage wasn't a set that jumped out at me but I have seen some beautiful cards made by Vicky and so thought it would be good to try something different.

Today I needed some paper to write little notes to post out with the new catalogues so I decided it would be a good way of seeing what my new stamps look like...............




Just a bit of random stamping, literally only took me a minute - I think it took longer to clean the stamps lol !!! Perfect for a bright, autumnal day.


Now I just need to find some time to explore this set properly !


I haven't forgotten I was going to show you the memory box but I haven't had confirmation that the birthday girl has received it yet- I don't think she reads my blog but I would hate to spoil any surprises !


Back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie - thanks for the mention! I confidently predict you'll love using this stamp set - your note paper looks superb with that border and it's very appropriate for the time of year too! Your comment about UPS made me smile - I've done the same myself! Vx

    ReplyDelete