Monday 12 September 2011

I {heart} Hearts

Hiya all,




It's been a bit on the blowy side today hasn't it ? Never mind, it covered up the bad hair lol !

Back with some more of my wedding project. Inside the box I painted and decorated a small heart to start the keepsake collection



I {heart } Hearts and Tiny Tags again ! Stamped in Crumb Cake on Whisper White.


And here is the card to match, a large 8x8 personalised with the happy couples names and the now & forever sentiment is from Occasional Greetings. This set is retiring and is a bargain at the moment.


I can guarantee they won't get another one the same lol !


Hope you liked my wedding set ? It was very satisfying to make a personalised gift for someones special day. I also handstamped some kraft coloured paper with the hearts in Whisper White ink, forgot to photograph but it all looked very co ordinated - made with love !

2 comments:

  1. Frankly I think the wind improved my style today!
    Julie this wedding project is absolutely breathtaking and I bet they were delighted with it. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie all these projects are stunning, you have worked so hard on these and I bet the bride and groom were delighted! Jules x

    ReplyDelete