Wednesday 7 September 2011

Quiet, oh so quiet !

Morning all,




I'm home alone today and it's sooo quiet !!! Isabel went back to school yesterday and Sophie today so after a mad rush this morning ( Sophie now has to be at school 40 mins earlier than before ) the chaos has subsided and the house is silent.

I do have something to look forward to today as I am expecting a delivery of my new goodies so I hope they can come early so I can play - note to self must remember I have got to pick Isabel up today lol !!!

Todays cards are inspired by a recent visit to Cannock Chase and the gorgeous heather that is out now



So it had to be Perfect Plum and it's another Whotsie Whotsit lol !




I have also used some Crumb Cake and made some of my own patterned paper by stamping with one of the little flourishes from the Tiny Tags set. The flower has been made by punching 2 scalloped circles and cutting in to them.





Sorry the colours are not quite right but its a dark morning here. The For you sentiment is from Occasional Greetings which is reduced on the Last Chance list and contains some really useful sentiments.


I also made a small square card and this time the flower has been stamped with the flourish from Baroque motifs as I think its been a bit neglected of late lol !


Finally I have had some lovely comments from some new followers so hello ladies. I am still amazed and extremely flattered that people read my ramblings, from the other side of the world is unbelievable !


Thank you to ALL my readers and if you stop by please leave me a comment - I love to know I'm not talking to myself !

No comments:

Post a Comment