Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sewing and Swaps







Hello all, how are we ?

I promised you sewing and so I will show you the Suffolk puffs that Gemma taught us to make on Saturday using the new Flirtacious fabric............


I think I need a little more practice to make my gathers more even, but if I can do it, anyone can as I am definitely a beginner at sewing lol ! Check out Gemma's blog because she showed us a fantastic Christmas tree - but I know my limitations !

On to the swaps, firstly I must thank Kate who very kindly posted a photo of my swap when she read I'd forgotten to take any piccies. Bless you Kate. So this is my French Foliage swap which I also did in a blue colourway too


and on to the gorgeous swaps I received in return...........















Aren't there some fantastic ideas? Thank you girls for swapping with me and I hope I haven't missed anyone's off.


Must go, got to go to Parent's Evening tonight.......should be interesting lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment