Sunday 16 October 2011

Training Day

Morning all,







Sorry I have been missing this week, I have been busy but also had an annoying 'lurgy' which meant I lost my voice and was coughing and spluttering all the time, even during the night ! It hasn't gone completely but it's loads better and last night I did get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep.


Might have been to do with my early start yesterday as I made the journey 'Up North' to Julies training day in Leeds.

It is always fun to share a day crafting but we also heard some inspiring suggestions and saw some fantastic demonstrations, so thank you to Jules and all the other ladies !



Let me show you the cards we made using the new Pennant Parade stamp set and punch and also the new In Colours






and my personal favourite ......................



How cute is that tree and so dimensional ?






We also used the fantastic First Edition papers as a background and I especially selected a piece about evergreens and juniper berries as my background- how obsessive is that lol?




Hubby and the girls came up to Leeds too and they went to the cinema and also managed to discover Krispy Kreme doughnuts- so much so that they bought a box of 12 !!! Their excuse was there were so many flavours to choose from they just couldn't decide .............







I suppose they do have a point lol !

Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the swaps I made and the gift for Jules but perhaps they will pop up on one of the other girls blogs - mine are the French Foliage ones.



Back next time to show you the fantastic swaps I received and the sewing (yes sewing ! ) I did after a fab demo from Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment