Friday 11 November 2011

Beau Chateau

Evening all,





Friday again, where do the weeks go ? Only 44 days til Christmas !!!

Today I feel very flattered because the lovely Jules has featured one of my creations on her blog. It was a small gift I took for her to recent training so pop over to Jules' blog and have a look !

To keep everything co-ordinated (obsessed I know lol!) I have some Beau Chateau cards to show you ............


Cockerel is cut from the paper and have used Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, with gorgeous Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon and pearls to decorate.If you don't like the bird then cut out the flowers lol !Lots going on on this one ! I used the mat pack to prick a pattern and this time the embossing is using the Manhattan Flower folder. Love the First edition papers and the Victoria crochet trim.


I love this pack of papers so expect to see it again soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment