Tuesday 29 November 2011

Busy, busy ,busy

Evening all,





Where are all the days disappearing to ? Definite sign of getting old when you here yourself saying you haven't got enough hours in the day lol !

I have been making some money wallets ( up to about 50 now) for people at work and even though I love Christmas I will be glad when I can just 'play' without working my way down the 'to-do' list.


Glad I haven't got to put the money in them all too !!!!!


In search of something to show you I have got some male cards I made with my Wednesday ladies a few weeks ago and I'm hoping I haven't shown you before ..................


Colours are Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede.These a la carte stamps are excellent value for someone like me who only makes male cards when I have to lol !And because wallets seem to be the order of the day I have made a mens wallet too !

No comments:

Post a Comment