Wednesday 23 November 2011

First Edition

Evening all,


Sorry it's been so long, got a lot going on at the moment. Some of it good and some not so good but I know the days are flying by way too quickly !


I have been making lots of cards for orders including FIVE 40th birthday cards for the same person and now I've got to make one from me too ! In my haste to finish these orders I forgot to take any photos but I have got something to show you.


At the Stampin' Up stand at the NEC there were some beautiful curled paper wreaths. I'm not sure which of the talented ladies made them to give credit but they were definitely stunning and attracted loads of attention.



Anyway I decided to make a smaller one myself to try the technique. I used the First Edition papers as these are such good value.



Aren't those Antique brads luxurious ? 3 on one project ? I know but I was brave and just about managed it lol !


Back soon x

1 comment: