Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone !


Dear all,



Much as I have tried to maintain my blog these last couple of weeks, it just hasn't happened and so I have decided to take a break over the festive season and return in the New Year. Time has been a rare commodity and the list of things I've been making reads a bit like the list in the Twelve days of Christmas lol !

I do love December , with all the preparations, excitement and birthday mania in our house but I don't seem to have enough hours in the day. Don't tell anyone but I have 5, yes FIVE new stamp sets that I haven't even mounted yet !! Hopefully this will be remedied soon, can't wait to show you some exciting new goodies !




I do have something to show you today. Last week was my crafty friend Angie's birthday and this is the card I made for her..........



and I gave her a SU pressie too !


Glad you liked it Angie !


Just leaves me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I will be back in the New Year with some exciting new 'toys'.


Relax and enjoy ! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I did love my Birthday card and my pressie xx Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete