Saturday 21 January 2012

Cmon Wolves

Well, the lucky pants didn't work !!

Wolves got knocked out of the cup by Birmingham on Wednesday , leaving them to concentrate on the League, starting today with another local derby against Aston Villa. Hope they have better luck today.

I was recently asked to make a card for a young Wolves fan and this is what I came up with.........
Although the little boy image isn't from Stampin' Up , everything else is ! I used Party this Way and the matching punch to make the bunting and personalised it with the Just Perfect alphabet. Sentiment is from For My Family and colours are Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.

While I have been writing this Wolves have come from behind to equalise at 1 each so perhaps this card will be more lucky than the pants lol !

Have a good weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment