Monday 30 January 2012

Paisley Petals

Evening all,

Monday again! Have you had a good weekend ? It was strange in our house as it was a football free weekend due to Wolves recent dismal dismissal in the FA Cup. Makes a change for us all to be together for a whole weekend lol !

Todays card use the Paisley Petals Stamps and matching papers. I must confess not one of the sets that immediately jumped out at me  but having had a play, I may be converted.


Colours are Baja Breeze ( much neglected of late ! ) and Calypso Coral, a surprise current favourite of mine. When I first saw the new In Colours I loved them all except Calypso Coral - I've told you I don't 'do' anything remotely orange! But this colour is really growing on me, I have even ordered a whole pack of card stock and a roll of ribbon so maybe I'm cured lol !

Using up the scraps again to make some embellishments !

What's that at the front ? My new Simply Adorned locket, had to make an insert to match.

 Thanks Jules for the late night emergency lesson in how to open it lol ! I had already broken one nail and looked like I was doing a task on the Generation Game ( showing my age) but Jules came to the rescue on the other end of the phone with step by step instructions.

It's easy once you know how !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment