Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sail away

Evening all, hope you are having a good week.

We had fun at my class today using the new cupcake items and my real cupcakes went down well too !

Todays card is one for the boys. I know it's a rare occurence from me but sometimes needs must lol !

Have used the a la carte Sail away stamp and the sentiment is made with the ever so useful For my Family set. Have ripped the paper and put the layers at different angles to try and create the illusion of movement.
Have even added a bit of sea spray with the marker pen and the colour spritzer tool. Linen thread knot adds interest but can't claim to know anything about proper sailing knots !

Short and sweet tonight as I am going to watch Wolves v Birmingham on telly in the FA Cup replay. Hubby and Sophie have gone, they must be suckers for punishment as apparently the first game was absolutely dire. Hubby is hoping for an improvement tonight as it's being shown on national tv. Fingers crossed - and I've washed his lucky pants specially lol !!! Men !

1 comment: