Sunday 25 March 2012

Bless You

Happy weekend all, up to anything nice ?



Do you sometimes get inspired by the weird and wonderful ? Todays projects were all started by .................
Yes, I know its a pack of tissues, but as soon as I saw it I thought of Tempting Turquoise and decided I could make a card with one of the stamps from the lovely Simply Soft hostess set................
Couldn't decide whether I liked pink blossoms or turquoise so I settled on both lol !


This time I used the stamp from Fresh Vintage, doesn't it look different in these colours ?
And to incorporate the tissues I made a little holder.........

Even says Bless you on the side. Hope you like my tissue inspired efforts.
Off to wrap up some birthday presents for my little nephew, back next time to show you his card.
Enjoy the sunshine !

1 comment:

  1. I like these very much Julie - some more ideas for me to pinch if I ever get started!! Anne x

    ReplyDelete