Wednesday 21 March 2012

Everyday Enchantment Papers

Only a few more days left to get your Everyday Enchantment papers (free with an order of £45 or more). These papers are sooo nice,  and I HAD to have more than one (or two lol) packs !

Today I will show you some scrapbook pages I have made with them...................

These are photos of Isabel when she was 6 months old, you sometimes forget how little (and cute) they were !!
Used the Just Perfect alphabet to stamp onto the circles and quite like the overlapping effect.

These papers all look good together and using the square punch makes a very quick feature. A few frills with the scalloped punch make it a bit more girly !

Oh and I had to use those cute little bunnies again ! Don't worry I have used them as intended and made some Easter cards with them too lol. Must remember to take the photos ........

If you want to place an order and earn these freebie papers, or  any of the stamp sets available on the Sale-a-bration offer please email me at mrsjuliewade@sky.com and I will gladly arrange it for you.

I don't do scrapbooking very often but I always enjoy it when I do- why not give it a try ?

1 comment: