Wednesday 18 April 2012

Baby Bunny

 Yes, I know it's that bunny set again !!!

I do have a good reason- a friend at work became a Grandma for the first time at Easter. The baby wasn't due until a little later but we had joked that perhaps she would be delivered by  the Easter bunny instead of the stork, and she was !!! So a bunny it had to be.............

So sweet lol ! Colours are Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette

I  DID use the bunny for my niece's card too but I'll try and find something else to show you next time and give Everybunny a break lol !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, what a sweet card its lovely well done
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete