Saturday 19 May 2012

Surprise Pressie

Happy Saturday to you all !


After Wolves were relegated I (mistakenly) thought that was the end of the football for a few short weeks at least,but today Hubby has had on the Play Off final this afternoon and now tonight is planning on watching Chelsea in the Champions League final !  Must organise the list of jobs I want him to do before he disappears every Saturday again lol.


No one has'claimed' the birthday card but Sharon has come up with a suggestion, thank you !



I have another card to show you, this time made by my friend Angie........



Fab isn't it ? Love the colours too. I also received a beautifully decorated gift bag with a SU pressie inside !

It was such a lovely surprise to get a new stamp set without ordering it myself ! Thanks Angie you made my day!

Off to give Chelsea a shout otherwise known as  have a look at Jamie Redknapp  giving his expert opinion ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment