Monday 27 August 2012

Morning all,

Happy Bank Holiday to you ! Typical Bank Holiday weather too but good for crafting !

I mentioned I was up in Leeds last weekend and although I don't get to see my Stampin Up mommy Jules as often as I'd like, when I do visit I like to take her a little gift.


 This time I made a chest type box which I bought from the talented Jenny Moors.


The papers are from the gorgeous Attic Boutique set which is in the Summer mini catalogue and therefore only available til Friday - if you'd like a reminder of the other goodies that are in there click on the image on the right sidebar.

I also found some Poppy Parade coloured items to go inside..........




I will be placing an order at the end of this week so if you would like some of these papers or anthing else please let me know .

Off to do the preparation for my Wednesday class x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, just found your blog through a link posted by Julie Kettlewell. This chest is gorgeous as are all your other creations. Will definitely be back!!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete